Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 1069
Reputacja postu: 
Napiwki za post: 0 BTC

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: adam1226 » sobota, 4 lutego 2017, 13:51

ekonokomik pisze: Żeby zmienić haslo muszę się najpierw zalogować :D
Ale nie o to chodzi. Ciekawi mnie po prostu, czy tylko ja mam taki kłopot z tą captcha. Poprzednio pamiętam, też uznało mi chyba dopiero za trzecią próbą.
Sorry mialem na myśli zmiane przez przypomnienie hasla
:arrow: [Binance]- Giełda kryptowalut bez weryfikacji
[Algory.io] - Agregator newsów i Skaner tradingowy

Weteran
Reputacja: 10326
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: ekonokomik » poniedziałek, 6 marca 2017, 10:19

Proste pytanie przeniesione z dyskusji z wątku kursowego: czy na btc-e jest stoploss a jeśli tak, to jak go używać?

Ja wygooglałem jedynie informacje, że giełda nie zapewnia tego mechanizmu. Niektórzy uzyskują go korzystając z narzędzi zewnętrznych, które łączą się z giełdą przez API, ale cała "logika operacji" SL jest po stronie tych narzędzi a nie giełdy.

Pytanie do praktyków: jak to jest w rzeczywistości ze SL na btc-e?

Początkujący
Reputacja: 0
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: TroubleBuddy » piątek, 17 marca 2017, 18:25

Hello Everyone!

I am here to warn you about BTC-e and their ongoing affairs with their customers. I am not sure if this is right place to post this, as I could not find english section, if necessary, just delete this post.

BTC-e is being right now beset with handful of accusations, and all of them appear to be clear and right at this point. You can find more cases like mine at bitcointalk in scam section.

What happened:

Long story short: BTC-e forced everyone to change their passwords via link they send you to your e-mail due to ''security reasons'', if you did not changed it in time, your password expired. Turns out I lost access to my e-mail (2fa, phone lost), BTC-e closed my last ticket (with no answer) to change my e-mail where I sum up everything they asked me to do previously (and everything they asked me to do I DID) in order to change my e-mail, their last contact was 28th february, 11 days ago, that is 264 hours now, not 72 they give themselves to answer, they probably illegally blocked me from my funds by voiding my password through expiration without my consent and do not want to change my e-mail in order to restore my access after I fulfilled every single of their demands.

Detailed story:

BTC-e expired everyone passwords, assuming they did not changed them in time, and demands to change them via link they send to your email associated with your BTC-e accocunt. In order to change my password, I have to log to my email which I do very rarely (explanation further ahead). My e-mail is being protected by 2fa, phone is lost and as result, I can't access my email. I tried to recover my e-mail through Google, all I've got is automatic confirmation that they accepted the request and it takes them usually 3-5 days to respond. It's been about 2 weeks right now, no response and I am not sure if they will respond at all. Sent them another account recovery ticket, we will see what happens.

In meantime, I asked BTC-e for help, they responded and told me that they will have to manually change my e-mail and will need informations about my account: transaction history, methods of deposit, history of ip entries etc. After fulfilling their request, they asked for screenshots to the exchange transactions deposits from my wallet and I did that as well. Then they asked for deposit from the same address and the same wallet I use to deposit funds to BTC-e. Unable to do that at first (since Multibit HD does not allow you to choose specific address to send from just like that and at that time I had little knowledge about wallets since never before I had any problems to deal with and basic knowledge how to send/receive was enough), I proposed them that I could prove my ownership by signing address and all they would have to do is to verify it. In said proposal, I included address with message and signature.

Their response? ''send coins from the wallet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'' where x's is the address I signed and used to deposit coins to my BTC-e account before I lost access to it, so basically their answer was ''no'', judging from how they totally ignored my proposal. After sending them another message where again I inform them that it is impossible (that is what I thought so at that time, believing I can't send deposit from specific address) to do so and once again offer to prove my ownership by signing address, they told me to contact gmail to restore my email access. After asking for help how to send coins from specific address, I managed to send coins from address they asked for, all I had to do was to empty all addresses in my wallet form coins and send them back to address I wanted to use, so only that one specific address would contain any coins. Not really hard, little bothersome, but shame I did not know that earlier, it would save me a lot of time. After that, BTC-e remain silent and do not answer me (1st ticket was closed automatically due to me not responding in time as I was gathering all the data BTC-e asked for, but that was not an issue as I provided all the data they asked for from 1st ticket in 2nd ticket that is the one being most well documented and being ignored and 3rd was closed without answer, maybe because they considered it spam, as I had in total 2 tickets where I ask to change my e-mail, but if they had time to close it, they should have time to answer the second one they did not answer for so long). They say that it could take them 72 hours to answer, well, their last answer was over 10 days ago and I've fulfilled their last request 6 days ago, informing them about it. I even opened another ticket (that was the 3rd one) asking for e-mail change and sum up everything they asked me for (and everything they asked for, I have fulfilled). That was 3 days ago and on the second(!) day they closed that ticket with no answer, conclusion is simple - they simply ignore me now.

Scammers Profile Link:

https://btc-e.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?actio ... le;u=33012

PM/Chat Logs:

Amount Scammed: (REGARDING TOTAL AMOUNT OF COINS IN MY ACCCOUNT)

About 6000$ according to current prices.

Payment Method: (REGARDING THE DEPOSIT THEY ASKED FOR TO PROVE MY OWNERSHIP)

Bitcoins

Proof of Payment: (REGARDING THE DEPOSIT THEY ASKED FOR TO PROVE MY OWNERSHIP)

Additional Notes:

I do not know if said operation was needed and if it was right thing to do to implement it. What I care for is fact, that we are not obligated to track BTC-e news and check our e-mails every week to be updated on what is going on, as nobody expects that exchange will simply void your password just like that, and, as a result, block access to your account. Since I exclusively play long, I only log to my e-mail associated with my BTC-e account in order to take a look at transactions/do some technical stuff regarding my BTC-e account and it happens VERY rarely. Last time I logged on was months ago and when I visit BTC-e site, I only take a look at trade page to see what the current prices are. It is then pretty self explanatory that one could not know about this operation at all and as long as you could argue that it is in your own good interest to keep track of the exchange you use, I hardly see how letting people know in advance about expiring passwords justifies anything, because way BTC-e handles problems that emerged regarding passwords expiration is, to be straightforward, simple theft, ill will or malicious intend, call it whatever you want, as they offer you no way out of this regrettable situation, prolonging this whole ''e-mail change procedure'', obviously hoping that they will discourage your further efforts to regain access to your money. After you hard-press them, they start to pretend you don't exist.

Being ware that I could be the one who is wrong here, I offer my apologize to BTC-e in such case, but for now, my stance on this is clear. After ignoring me for 11 days, I warned them that I will publish this and eventually take legal action against them. They chose to continue this. We will see what comes next.

Edit 1: They started to loop their messages
Also, they deleted my post in their official russian thread:
I issued them negative feedback that will be deleted AFTER they resolve my request:
Edit 2: Again, they deleted another my post:

Edit 3: BTC-e is not giving a damn and they are not going to resolve my request:

Edit 4: No point in keeping in touch with them and ask to fulfill their obligation. Also, since posting my correspondance with BTC-e starts to resemble soap opera by now, this will be last update regarding our messages until they send me something significant: (also, notice how they still stubbornly argue that I want to restore access to my email, while I want to change it).

Dyskutant
Reputacja: 48
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: house11 » piątek, 17 marca 2017, 20:36

not first and probably not the last time when btc-e did such a thing to their user.
I remember a lot of diffrent situations where btc-e block accounts or use fake news about delisting some of the altcoin.

good advise - don't keep to much money there.

Początkujący
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: TroubleBuddy » środa, 22 marca 2017, 14:05

Just wanted to let you know that my case is SOLVED, BTC-e CHANGE MY E-MAIL, now I have to wait required 2 weeks after changing mail to withdraw my funds. It was worth fighting for it!

Dyskutant
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: house11 » czwartek, 6 kwietnia 2017, 19:30

od poł godz stronka btc-e nie chodzi
jak na razie na twitterze cisza

Dyskutant
Reputacja: 10
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: Matek » czwartek, 6 kwietnia 2017, 19:33

house11 pisze: od poł godz stronka btc-e nie chodzi
jak na razie na twitterze cisza
juz dziala

edit: albo i nie... :)

Dyskutant
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: house11 » czwartek, 6 kwietnia 2017, 19:39

napisli na twitterze ze maja Ddos

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 2580
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: domator » czwartek, 6 kwietnia 2017, 19:44

Deja vu z 2013...
ten ddos byl dziwnym trafem idealnie w kluczowym momencie dla kursu LTC. I zamiast elegancko poszybowac w gore, poszlo w dol :-(
***** *** i konfederacje i kukiza
ONR to organizacja faszystowska
Ordo Iuris to finansowani przez Kreml fundamentaliści

BitFilar - kryptoemerytura.
quark.house - Twój własny, stacjonarny kantor krypto.

Dyskutant
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: house11 » czwartek, 6 kwietnia 2017, 21:00

korekta na LTC się przyda.
btc-e obsługuje niecałe 25% ruchu litecoina, więc wątpie by miało ogromny wplyw. poloniex teraz rządzi

Początkujący
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: ermlander » piątek, 5 maja 2017, 11:24

Przez trzy lata zapomniałem o moich LTC w depozycie na BTC-e. Teraz przy okazji wzrostu kursu sobie o ich przypomniałem, ale giełda zablokowała mi konto bo nie logowałem się przez długi czas. Wysłałem im skan dowodu, chcieli dodatkowych informacji o depozycie więc je przesłałem. Czekam na odpowiedź, ale widzę a stronie supportu że mogą żądać screena transakcji wpłaty depozytu :? Szkoda że robiłem to bezpośrednio z bitcurexa wiec nie jestem w stanie im tego dostarczyć. Ciekawe co będzie dalej. Ktoś miał podobny przypadek?

pm7
Weteran
Reputacja: 969
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: pm7 » piątek, 5 maja 2017, 13:31

Był co najmniej jeden podobny przypadek, ale już nie pamiętam szczegółów. Możesz spróbować przeczytać wątki giełd i użyć wyszukiwarki.

Gaduła
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: anubis » niedziela, 7 maja 2017, 12:42

Może ktoś wytłumaczyć co znaczy informacja w zakładce Security - Account "For security purposes, after a password change your account will be locked for withdrawal within 2 days. " ? wiem że BTC-E wymusza zmianę haseł, dziś z ciekawości logowałem się do giełdy i po zresetowaniu hasła a następnie zmianie mam taki komunikat. Nie bardzo wiem jak go rozumieć, nie chcę mieć zablokowanego konta :)

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 2357
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: prezes » niedziela, 7 maja 2017, 12:55

Nie chcesz ale masz zablokowane na najbliższe 2 dni. Standardowa procedura na giełdzie Btc-e po zmianie hasła do giełdy.
Kanał na YouTube - przegląd rynków finansowych: kryptowaluty, akcje, surowce, forex
Blog prezesa - blog o inwestowaniu
Giełdy Kryptowalut - wiadomości, opinie, rankingi
Kryptowaluty.info.pl - Informacje ze świata kryptowalut

Gaduła
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: anubis » niedziela, 7 maja 2017, 13:06

Zablokowane tranzakcie czy logowanie do giełdy ? bo logowanie normalnie działa, dodatkowo włączone 2 etapowe.

Weteran
Reputacja: 869
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: bl4ck » niedziela, 7 maja 2017, 13:13

anubis pisze: Zablokowane tranzakcie czy logowanie do giełdy ? bo logowanie normalnie działa, dodatkowo włączone 2 etapowe.
anubis pisze: account will be locked for withdrawal within 2 days
a co tu jest napisane? użyj tłumacza google jak nie wiesz.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: prezes » niedziela, 7 maja 2017, 17:16

anubis pisze: Zablokowane tranzakcie czy logowanie do giełdy ?
Zablokowane masz wypłaty z giełdy na 2 dni.
Kanał na YouTube - przegląd rynków finansowych: kryptowaluty, akcje, surowce, forex

Weteran
Reputacja: 775
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: redbog » środa, 10 maja 2017, 18:32

"LTC deposits are disabled." wy też macie ten komunikat?
Ja zdążyłem wysłać o 18.22 jak jeszcze można było dokonywać depozytów. Teraz troszkę się niecierpliwie bo dopiero 3 potwierdzenia na btc-e salda nie uzupełniło a miedzy czasie zablokowali depozyty w ltc.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: prezes » środa, 10 maja 2017, 18:42

Wyłączyli dla bezpieczeństwa na 1 godzinę, własnie wszedł segwit.

Weteran
Reputacja: 775
Reputacja postu: 

BTC-e - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: redbog » środa, 10 maja 2017, 19:34

edbog pisze: Ja zdążyłem wysłać o 18.22 jak jeszcze można było dokonywać depozytów. Teraz troszkę się niecierpliwie bo dopiero 3 potwierdzenia na btc-e salda nie uzupełniło a miedzy czasie zablokowali depozyty w ltc.
Już wszystko ok, saldo się zgadza i wpłaty ltc też już odblokowane.

Wróć do „Giełdy, kantory, bitomaty”