Gamecredits - spekulacja na temat ceny

Początkujący
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 106
Reputacja postu: 
Napiwki za post: 0 BTC

Postautor: KryptoWujek » sobota, 4 sierpnia 2018, 22:40

Powiem tak. Pieniądze przeznaczone na projekt trzeba traktować jako stracone. Wtedy będzie lepiej. Już nawet nie chce patrzeć na kurs choć mam wrażenie ,że powoli duże zrzuty będą się kończyć. Na discordzie ciągle daja małą nadzieje. Dzięki ziomki z tego forum co się najwiecej udzielają na discord(oshel i fifipl). Trafne pytania i tematy.
ps. nie sprzedaje się i traktuje już te siano na stracone. Jęśli ten coin wskoczy na strone deadcoin to możecie mnieć ze mnie bekę ,że do końca się nie sprzedałem. Jeśli jednak zobaczycie kiedyś ,że projekt wystrzelił to możecie wiedzieć ,że ja w tym siedziałem.
przepraszam za haos w wypowiedzi :D musiałem się napić :D Pozdro ziomki :P

Początkujący
Reputacja: 18
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: pokavb » niedziela, 5 sierpnia 2018, 12:24

Widać że kurs powoli wyhamował . Może już najgorsze za nami ?
Pisałem wcześniej o wejściu przy 0,8 zł hmm zastanawiam się nad wejściem .
Gdyby jeszcze jakieś ciekawe info wrzucili .

Jak tak patrze na kreski to powinno być odbicie do 1,2 zl hmm ? co tym myślicie?

Rae
Początkujący
Reputacja: 5
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Rae » niedziela, 5 sierpnia 2018, 12:34

Mam podobne przeczucie, że cena na chwilę podskoczy, ale z drugiej strony BTC wydaje mi się, że poleci jeszcze w dół, a jak wiadomo on ciągnie za sobą wszystko. Trudna sprawa.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 1111
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Hamas » niedziela, 5 sierpnia 2018, 13:29

0,2$ pyklo, teraz wszystko idzie bokiem, wiec sila zlego w btc, ale bardziej wypatrywalbym newsow z gc :?

Początkujący
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 44
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Oshel » poniedziałek, 6 sierpnia 2018, 21:43

Na Discordzie ciąg dalszy dramy:
Spoiler:
Hi everyone,
My name is Alex, and I used to be the Gamecredits COO up until the beginning of March. As you already know, I have left the company, and, most importantly, have no stake in Gamecredits/MobileGo, as well as in any other cryptocurrency. Now that I’m out of the project, I want to offer an objective take on the whole story, so here’s how I see it.

Let me start with an apology though. I admit that we didn't perform quite as expected in the course of the ICO, and I firmly believe that we've been unnecessarily optimistic when preparing the offering. We didn't expect the crypto bull run, but that’s exactly what happened. The regulators have been warning about the apocalypse the crypto explosion could bring, and the companies were getting scared of attending problems — as a result, all hell broke loose, and meanwhile our whole model was based on running a proper platform where all the partners, developers and businesses could benefit from the value that cryptocurrency brings — immediate value exchange, cross-border transactions, smart contracts, and so on.

Basically our road-to-market heavily depended on the partners we would manage to acquire in order to get the currency widely adopted. In the new reality we had to build away from being too crypto-oriented, and that was the purpose of GNation.
Because the governments control regulators who, in turn, have the power to regulate the cryptocurrency markets, a lot depends on the governments. Out project had a lot to offer: proprietary game platforms, promotion of the IT industry, independence from Google and Apple’s monopoly, and so on. Everyone would be better off, including, of course, our community, since that would bring exposure and usage to our products and digital assets.
And that's why Sergey was working so much with the UN. You should understand that it had nothing to do with charity as you imagine it (like, I don't know, giving money to someone) — it was about working on game-related projects with the UN and the governments around the world. We have provided this information to the community managers (along with some other materials that would have made the whole thing more transparent), and published it on Sergey’s social media accounts, but in the end, it was the community managers’ decision whether or not to publicize this information.

I can just say that Sergey was extremely successful, especially in an environment like that, where usually you get a simple meeting set "after 6 months" — and he went in with zero support and connections. Also Sergey was extremely good at securing many important high level partnerships, the details of which I can’t disclose, but you’ll learn about them when the moment is right.
The so-called "side projects" also had an important role for the future of the whole ecosystem. The crowdfunding platform mostly oriented towards games that would be fair and transparent. The digital identity project, secure and independent from any of the major players. Their creation made a lot of sense. Now these projects are my sole responsibility, and GNation was compensated for all the expenses it incurred to develop them up until the split — and we ev
n paid some extra money, simply because we agreed that would only be fair.

And it's always been a fair environment. And that's why I find the recent statements coming from some people so disturbing. Jack was never mistreated. You can pretty much see it yourself from his statements, which are quite emotional, but also quite misleading. For instance, how can you pay taxes if you have no taxable income? I’m not going to go into any other details, because I respect the privacy of all parties, but I just wanted to point out this discrepancy in his accusations.

Now, let's talk about some other events. Like the April "revolution," when a group of developers came out and said that they don't like the way I and my team run the company, and that they can definitely do it better. It wasn't easy, of course, but I have accepted it. Moreover Sergey accepted that as well. He obviously trusted them and their ability to deliver things much better than under the previous management — and that's a bold move for a CEO. And I do respect that.

I have little knowledge of what happened next. Seems like a group of people organized another “revolution” later on, and formed GC Foundation. Which would have made sense in the end of the day – the community and the currency itself would have been better off with multiple teams providing services based on the same blockchain. But, again, like I said — I have very little knowledge of the situation after I moved away.
I do still follow Gamecredits price graph, mainly because it has become my obsessive habit over the last few years. And it doesn't look good, especially recently. Yes, we’ve had our good times and bad times before, but never did the price fall so steeply. Probably my biggest mistake was a strong opposition to paying exchange listing fees, and GNation is changing that now — just few weeks ago I have helped them fill out the application form for listing both MobileGo and Gamecredits on one of the top exchanges (yes, they are listing Gamecredits as well, even though they could skip doing it and wait and see how the new foundation will take care of things). They never abandon their work, and as for me — I truly respect that. They've never been involved with trading or pump and dump schemes, but only worked towards the goals that we all had set for ourselves.

In the end of the day, yes, Sergey and Maxim may not be the easiest people to work with, but that's because they are challenging themselves and people around them on a daily basis. But that doesn't make them "scammers," and that's the main point that I wanted to make. I personally couldn't keep up with the pace that they set, so I stepped down, and new people stepped up to the plate to do the job. Did they succeed? That's not for me to decide.

Początkujący
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Don8000 » wtorek, 7 sierpnia 2018, 21:11

Co za telenowela.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Hamas » środa, 8 sierpnia 2018, 08:41

nadal obserwuje, ale nie tykam mimo ze cena jest juz zeszla mega nisko 0.19$ :ugeek:

Początkujący
Reputacja: 38
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: maly_ZE » środa, 8 sierpnia 2018, 17:01

Hej,
Dawno nie zagladalem na cene game i szczerze mowiac jestem bardzo ale to bardzo zdziwiony jego obecna cena. Mógłbyś ktoś w kilku zdaniach napisać co tu się odje.... ze game spad do takich niskich poziomów?

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Hamas » środa, 8 sierpnia 2018, 18:26

@maly_ZE,
Spoiler:
Hamas pisze:.....jest fajny projekt, byla kasa, byl zapal do pracy, ale kasa sie rozeszla na dziwki i koks, zamiast na wyplaty dla pracownikow, nadal jest fajny projekt, ale niewiadomo kto ma nad nim pracowac i co z nim dalej zrobic, bo skonczyl sie hajs a zyc z czegos trzeba :?
teraz zaczelo sie wylewanie gorzkich zali miedzy pracownikami o 3m mozna przeczytac na 3 poprzednich stronach :roll:

Początkujący
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Oshel » czwartek, 9 sierpnia 2018, 11:30

@Hamas,

Gorszego wytłumaczenia nie widziałem- w ogóle nieprawda, a przynajmniej całkiem dużo faktów mówi o tym, że tu nie o pieniądze chodzi.

@maly_ZE,

Ogólnie polecam tutaj 2 artykuły które się tutaj pojawiły- AMA na reddtcie od Jacka i artykuł użytkownika n64 o jego pobycie w Belgradzie. To dużo wyjaśnia.

Do tego, lekki obraz z drugiej strony:
Spoiler:
Hi everyone,
My name is Alex, and I used to be the Gamecredits COO up until the beginning of March. As you already know, I have left the company, and, most importantly, have no stake in Gamecredits/MobileGo, as well as in any other cryptocurrency. Now that I’m out of the project, I want to offer an objective take on the whole story, so here’s how I see it.

Let me start with an apology though. I admit that we didn't perform quite as expected in the course of the ICO, and I firmly believe that we've been unnecessarily optimistic when preparing the offering. We didn't expect the crypto bull run, but that’s exactly what happened. The regulators have been warning about the apocalypse the crypto explosion could bring, and the companies were getting scared of attending problems — as a result, all hell broke loose, and meanwhile our whole model was based on running a proper platform where all the partners, developers and businesses could benefit from the value that cryptocurrency brings — immediate value exchange, cross-border transactions, smart contracts, and so on.

Basically our road-to-market heavily depended on the partners we would manage to acquire in order to get the currency widely adopted. In the new reality we had to build away from being too crypto-oriented, and that was the purpose of GNation.
Because the governments control regulators who, in turn, have the power to regulate the cryptocurrency markets, a lot depends on the governments. Out project had a lot to offer: proprietary game platforms, promotion of the IT industry, independence from Google and Apple’s monopoly, and so on. Everyone would be better off, including, of course, our community, since that would bring exposure and usage to our products and digital assets.
And that's why Sergey was working so much with the UN. You should understand that it had nothing to do with charity as you imagine it (like, I don't know, giving money to someone) — it was about working on game-related projects with the UN and the governments around the world. We have provided this information to the community managers (along with some other materials that would have made the whole thing more transparent), and published it on Sergey’s social media accounts, but in the end, it was the community managers’ decision whether or not to publicize this information.

I can just say that Sergey was extremely successful, especially in an environment like that, where usually you get a simple meeting set "after 6 months" — and he went in with zero support and connections. Also Sergey was extremely good at securing many important high level partnerships, the details of which I can’t disclose, but you’ll learn about them when the moment is right.
The so-called "side projects" also had an important role for the future of the whole ecosystem. The crowdfunding platform mostly oriented towards games that would be fair and transparent. The digital identity project, secure and independent from any of the major players. Their creation made a lot of sense. Now these projects are my sole responsibility, and GNation was compensated for all the expenses it incurred to develop them up until the split — and we ev
n paid some extra money, simply because we agreed that would only be fair.

And it's always been a fair environment. And that's why I find the recent statements coming from some people so disturbing. Jack was never mistreated. You can pretty much see it yourself from his statements, which are quite emotional, but also quite misleading. For instance, how can you pay taxes if you have no taxable income? I’m not going to go into any other details, because I respect the privacy of all parties, but I just wanted to point out this discrepancy in his accusations.

Now, let's talk about some other events. Like the April "revolution," when a group of developers came out and said that they don't like the way I and my team run the company, and that they can definitely do it better. It wasn't easy, of course, but I have accepted it. Moreover Sergey accepted that as well. He obviously trusted them and their ability to deliver things much better than under the previous management — and that's a bold move for a CEO. And I do respect that.

I have little knowledge of what happened next. Seems like a group of people organized another “revolution” later on, and formed GC Foundation. Which would have made sense in the end of the day – the community and the currency itself would have been better off with multiple teams providing services based on the same blockchain. But, again, like I said — I have very little knowledge of the situation after I moved away.
I do still follow Gamecredits price graph, mainly because it has become my obsessive habit over the last few years. And it doesn't look good, especially recently. Yes, we’ve had our good times and bad times before, but never did the price fall so steeply. Probably my biggest mistake was a strong opposition to paying exchange listing fees, and GNation is changing that now — just few weeks ago I have helped them fill out the application form for listing both MobileGo and Gamecredits on one of the top exchanges (yes, they are listing Gamecredits as well, even though they could skip doing it and wait and see how the new foundation will take care of things). They never abandon their work, and as for me — I truly respect that. They've never been involved with trading or pump and dump schemes, but only worked towards the goals that we all had set for ourselves.

In the end of the day, yes, Sergey and Maxim may not be the easiest people to work with, but that's because they are challenging themselves and people around them on a daily basis. But that doesn't make them "scammers," and that's the main point that I wanted to make. I personally couldn't keep up with the pace that they set, so I stepped down, and new people stepped up to the plate to do the job. Did they succeed? That's not for me to decide.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Hamas » czwartek, 9 sierpnia 2018, 12:59

@Oshel, chodzilo mi o zmuszenie do wysilku i przeczytania 3 poprzednich stron :roll:

Początkujący
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: KryptoWujek » czwartek, 9 sierpnia 2018, 16:55

Na discord n64 napisał -game will be fine. The foundation will make an announcement soon, just be patient . Czyli czekamy na info cierpliwie. Ci co się obsrali już przwdopodobnie zrobili zrzut. Teraz trzeba zobaczyć co bitek kombinuje. Chociaż swoją drogą tak odległe coiny mają opcje na duże skoki. Mgo zaliczył w tym tygodniu prawie 100 % (ale oczywiście chwilowe) :D Jak fundacja poda swój plan działania myśle jak to wpłynie na game ,bo małe kupna dają ładne skoki.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Hamas » piątek, 10 sierpnia 2018, 10:16

@KryptoWujek, caly czas dreptaja w miejscu, ja czekam, jak przedstawia plan restrukturyzacji i dzialania :? bede wiedzial czy sie znowu zainteresowac 3 olac calkowicie ;)

Początkujący
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: KryptoWujek » piątek, 10 sierpnia 2018, 18:12

Jeszcze info nie ma żadnego a już pompa wchodzi. Lider wzrostów na polo. Ostatnio lider spadków :p

Dodano po 7 minutach 18 sekundach:
Ha poniosło mnie :p już ktoś zbił :p

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Hamas » piątek, 10 sierpnia 2018, 20:48

Obrazek

Początkujący
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: KryptoWujek » piątek, 10 sierpnia 2018, 23:19

Na dniowym wykresie wygląda to całkiem dobrze. Chyba te okolice 0.00003 to już dno. Zlecenia kupna całkiem nie małe jak na coina top 300. Przez chwilę byliśmy nawet na 280. A przy dobrym info wpadniemy w top 200. Myślę ,że to małe pozytywne przesłanki ,że jak bitek pozwoli to game w kosmos wypie...li.

Początkujący
Reputacja: -32
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: chmura86 » sobota, 11 sierpnia 2018, 14:27

Ciekawie który z was pamięta jak game kupowało się po 100-200 satoshi :?: 8-) chyba nikt tutaj z obecnych :lol: :cry:
Tak że kryptowujek nie pisz że dno to chyba 3k satoshi bo do dna jeszcze daleka droga ;)

Początkujący
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 59
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: gandzialf » sobota, 11 sierpnia 2018, 23:54

KryptoWujek pisze: to już dno
Gdyby pogranicznicy z granicy PL-UA zobaczyli, że może być tyle den co w krypto to złapali by się za głowę, a myślę, że w tej branży nie jedno już w życiu widzieli.

Co do GAME to myślę, że jakoś tam się podniesie ale tak świetlane wizje jakie tutaj były wróżone są już nie do spełnienia. Trzeba by prawdziwej hossy i kryptozakupowego szału takiego, aby byle news pompował cenę.

Początkujący
Reputacja: 0
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: ajtech » poniedziałek, 13 sierpnia 2018, 16:09

Jakieś info nowe jest?

Początkujący
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: KryptoWujek » poniedziałek, 13 sierpnia 2018, 16:48

Info brak a w rankingu nikt mi nie powie ciągle powoli idziemy w górę. Byliśmy już na 330 miejscu teraz 270+ .Może ktoś gra pod przyszłe wydarzenia lub coś wie... Ktoś pisał o plotce o wejściu na binance(post kogoś kto mógł ściemniać na bitcointalk) ,ale nie wierzę żeby było aż tak dobrze. Czyli nie sugerować się tym co pisze. Nic czekamy dalej.

Wróć do „Pozostałe”