Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 141
Reputacja postu: 
Napiwki za post: 0 BTC

WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Postautor: kim_dzong_un » wtorek, 21 kwietnia 2020, 00:17

Patent zgłoszony przez Microsoft:

A tutaj przytoczę jeden ciekawy komentarz do tego...
Chimera Virus->ID2020->State mandated Global Vaccination->RFID Smart Vaccinations->5G-> W0/2020/60606->Global slavery

I wonder how long until the dum dums work this out?

1.) Rapidly changing chimera virus.

2.) We all need regular vaccinations to protect against the virus.

3.) How do we keep track of who has which vaccinations and who doesn't?

4.) ID2020 solves this problem, what a total coincidence. Thanks Bill, for your "foresight".

5.) Add RFID chips in the vaccine (Thanks again, Bill) to house up-to-date data, the size of a grain of salt (look it up) - a smart vaccine.

6.) Everyone in the Globe has RFID chips regularly in vaccinations, if not they cannot get a job etc.

7.) New versions of the chips include features relating to Crypto and they communicate with the 5G network

8.) Patents like this.

How does it work? I track and send my workforce instructions to their chips/phones via 5G networks, they're autonomously monitored, traced and analyzed from the inside. Most importantly if you dissent we turn off your chip and your life is finished until we decide.

Welcome to the new world.

( Theme song: start at 5:00. Not everyone is ignorant. This is the song with the Album cover where she is typing on a Corona typewriter with gloves singing "not everyone is coming to the future"; live performance wearing gas masks and when she blows the dancers "die". )

Edit: I shouldn't really take credit, there's a recording from something like 2000 where a friend of Nick Rockefeller described this was going to happen: "Aaron Russo has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population and that the war on terror was a hoax, Rockefeller having predicted an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan eleven months before 9/11".
Wrzuciłem do działu ciekawostek, ale niestety - zdaje się - w niedalekiej przyszłości to już nie będzie ciekawostka.
Nie jestem graczem/spekulantem giełdowym.

Początkujący
Reputacja: 150
Reputacja postu: 
Napiwki za post: 0 BTC

Postautor: emdecha » wtorek, 21 kwietnia 2020, 06:44

Niestety tak nam szykuje się przyszłe niewolnictwo.
Oglądałem wczoraj o tym:

Wróć do „Ciekawostki”