Dyskutant
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 0
Reputacja postu: 
Napiwki za post: 0 BTC

Konfiskata depozytów bankowych w Grecji bardzo prawdopodobna

Postautor: Arnold » środa, 20 maja 2015, 14:41

Taki oto artykuł :

Are They About To Confiscate Money From Bank Accounts In Greece Just Like They Did In Cyprus?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-1 ... did-cyprus

... i dający wiele do myślenia komentarz pod nim :

In Cyprus the "confiscation" affected accounts holding more than 100.000.- Euros at banks that were classified as completely or partially insolvent. In the mass media the measure was justified with "hitting the Russians". The Russians mostly managed to escape by emptying their accounts through Moscow-based bank subs. Instead many EU pensioners living on Cyprus, particularly from the UK, lost their pensions. The EU publicly promised to never do it again (because no oligarchs in other EU countries). In Greece the situation is fundamentally different. There are neither Russian oligarchs nor wealthy UK pensioners. Divide the current Greek deposits by the population and the average account holds only about 10.000 Euros per head. This figure does not reflect the deposits of companies or interbank accounts which have to be subtracted. In order to avoid a bank-run in Europe the 100.000 threshold would most likely by exempt from confiscation. It is highly unlikely that after month, even years of mental preparation, individuals and companies continue to hold more than 100.000 Euros per bank on account. A confiscation above the threshold would not generate any meaningful amounts. The lemon had been already pressed - there is no more to extract.

Dyskutant
Reputacja: 2
Reputacja postu: 

Re: Konfiskata depozytów bankowych w Grecji bardzo prawdopod

Postautor: big_digger » sobota, 4 lipca 2015, 10:10

Build your own network Zarfund https://www.zarfund.com/ref/30ff27f064

Zawsze mam rację
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 4513
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: ShadowOfHarbringer » sobota, 4 lipca 2015, 10:21

Już jutro we Włoszech i Francji, pojutrze możliwe że w Polsce.

Banki same się załatwiają. Oczywiście jest to całkowicie zaplanowane, nie ma tutaj przypadku. Pewnie ci "na górze" planowali to od co najmniej 10-20 lat. Całe szczęście jednej rzeczy nie mogli przewidzieć: powstania Bitcoina.

Zastanawiam się jaki jest finalny cel tej całej szopki ? Zniewolenie ludzkości przez banki ? A może czipy RFID, w których przechowywana będzie gotówka ? Wcisną nam kit, że "stary system nie zadziałal, trzeba zrobić nowy od podstaw i dlatego was zaczipujemy" ? Interesujące.
Gotówka P2P da światu wolność. To są jej wrogowie: Bitcoin Core, Blockstream, Lightning Network.
Ocenzurowane i zmanipulowane fora: /r/Bitcoin, /r/CryptoCurrency, BitcoinTalk
Klucze GPG/PGP: [3072D/F92EDBA4]

Dyskutant
Reputacja: 2
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: big_digger » sobota, 4 lipca 2015, 12:00

Sounds like matrix ?:)
Build your own network Zarfund https://www.zarfund.com/ref/30ff27f064

Wróć do „Rozważania ekonomiczne”