English Topic: Poland - crypto, investment and banking questions

Regulamin forum
Forum nie udziela pomocy ani porad prawnych. Udostępnia jedynie możliwość dzięki której użytkownicy mogą sobie taką pomoc wzajemnie świadczyć. Odpowiedzi na forum, nie mogą być traktowane na równi z poradami prawnymi udzielanymi przez powołane do tego jednostki i instytucje.Wszelkie opinie i odpowiedzi znajdujące się na forum mają jedynie charakter informacyjny i nie powinny być traktowane jako wiążące.
Początkujący
Reputacja: 0
Reputacja postu: 
Napiwki za post: 0 BTC

English Topic: Poland - crypto, investment and banking questions

Postautor: consigliere » czwartek, 3 września 2020, 00:13

Hi all,

I am writing this in English since my Polish is quite limited. I hope it is ok.

I am a EU citizen with tax residency in an EU country. The reason I am writing here on Bitcoin.pl is that I spend several months per year in Poland.

I have a bank account in Poland with one of the larger Polish banks. Since the interest rate is very poor on my savings account I am looking to invest (some of) my savings in crypto, most likely BTC, ETH or LTC.

I am open to either buying crypto directly or through an ETP (such as https://coinshares.com/etps/xbt-provider) traded on the “normal” stock exchange. I primarily see this as a mid/long term investment so I am not planning to buy physical things for my crypto unless it is gold or something which can be used to exchange for money.

My questions:

1. Do you know of any crypto exchanges where you can buy BTC/ETH/LTC which you can transfer money to from a Polish bank without problem, reporting or questions? If so, which ones do you recommend?
2. How can you withdraw funds (into EUR/PLN or similar) from such an exchange and transfer it into a Polish bank? Will the bank refuse such transactions and start asking a lot of questions about the origin of funds?
3. How much can you usually transfer internationally to/from Polish banks at the time without getting into trouble? 25,000 PLN? 50,000 PLN? 100,000 PLN? More?
4. Are there any good/trustworthy Polish crypto exchange where you can buy crypto anonymously? Or do you prefer to buy through international exchanges such as Coinbase, Kraken etc?
5. Is there any Polish online broker (similar to Swissquote.ch, Interactivebrokers.com etc) where you can buy Crypto ETPs such as the ones I mentioned above?
6. Is it possible to buy physical gold with BTC in Poland? It seems FlyingAtom.com offer something like this? Does anyone have any experience with it? Is it anonymous or how does it work?
7. Anything else I should be aware of ? :)

Apologies for writing in English but you would not understand a lot if I tried to write in Polish :) !

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Wróć do „Kwestie prawne”