Tigercoin - TGC
TGC is a fork of Bitcoin version 0.8, with addition of super random blocks.
Proof of work with SHA256 is used as in Bitcoin. The following specifications are implemented:
- Each normal block has 128 coins
- 45 seconds block time
- Difficulty retargets every 20 blocks (approximately 15 mins).
- mining payout will be halved every 3 months (every 172800 blocks)
- once the payout reaches 1 coin/block, it will stay there to sustain the mining
- Expected total mined coins will be 47,011,968 coins (not counting the one coin per block inflationary sustaining blocks)
- 4 confirmations for transaction
- 50 confirmations for minted blocks
- Random bonus blocks are (on average):
- 1 superblock of 512 coins every hour (1/80 chance)
- 1 superblock of 2048 coins every day (1/1920 chance)
- The default ports are 15660(Connect) and 15661(RPC).
To support early adopters, in the first 3 days - 5760 blocks, all the payouts (including superblocks) will be doubled.
The official website is: tigercoin.info (under construction).
Windows Client Downloads:
https://mega.co.nz/#!FlN1ETxK!W4w5bVrRK ... HHOuObaDyY
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7 ... jXBGgs5Wrc
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-_cT_E ... sp=sharing
Source Code Download:
tigercoin.info (under construction)
Use the following addnodes for initially connecting to the network:
Sample config file:listen=1
How to Solo Mine
1. Start up tigercoin-qt, wait for it to load, then exit.
2. Put tigercoin.conf (see sample file above) in your c:/users/**yourcomputername**/AppData/Roaming/Tigercoin
3. restart tigercoin-qt, and you should connect and sync.
4. For solo mining, launch cgminer or the mining program you use and begin mining.
cgminer ex: cgminer.exe -o localhost:15661 -u **yourusername** -p **password** (without **)
EDIT: Zapomniałęm źródła podać: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289312.0