Zcash Miner Autorun GPU

Początkujący
Reputacja: 0
Reputacja postu: 
Napiwki za post: 0 BTC

Zcash Miner Autorun GPU

Postautor: Fionmb » poniedziałek, 21 sierpnia 2017, 12:09

Hello guys! Zcash Miner Autorun by me. Open source CMD/BAT file.

A script is in the process of active development, anyone can suggest adding the necessary functions or correcting the errors. Everything will be done quickly and at its best! The script was developed for me and my friends at first. After checking for stability, it was decided to publish the script, in order to find the vulnerability, fix the errors, add functionality! I will be very grateful for your cooperation!

http://imgur.com/a/Pc1BD

Functions:
The presence of config.bat for more fine-tuning of the script, disabling unnecessary or unwanted functions.
Check if the process of the miner is running.
Checking the processes of programs for overclocking graphics cards MSI, GIGABYTE, ASUS, EVGA.
The algorithm by which the script checks for overclocking on video cards, based on the average hash, which the user specified in config.bat.
The ability to run and check another miner or any other program (minergate, TeamViewer, etc.).
Checks the number of connected video cards, based on user data in config.bat.
Reboots the miner or computer every hour, at 12:00, at 00:00 (you can select / disable in config.bat).
Reboot the computer for critical errors. The script works on a list of errors that only fixes the computer to reboot.
Pause when you are disconnected from the Internet. Start back once connected.
Double-window verification of the script, protection against double launch.
Checking the presence of the necessary files, creates a batch file to run, if it is missing. Removes unnecessary files on request. Sorts logs into the Logs folder, with the ability to clean it.
Maintain your logs in the autorun.log file. Errors, warnings, messages regarding a successful start.
Sound notifications in case of error or any other situation requiring attention of the user.
Running the miner both with .bat and with .exe.

Instruction:
Create an autorun.bat file.
Follow the link at the top of this post, copy the entire script code into the autorun.bat file.
Move autorun.bat to the folder with EWBF miner, click on autorun.bat 2 times LMB (without any administrator rights).
autorun.bat creates config.bat.
Close autorun.bat, open config.bat. In it, you can configure the script as you will be comfortable, using notepad, manually. Check, configure.
I advise you to delete your old batch file to run the miner. Autorun.bat will create a new one, with the settings that you set in config.bat!
Run autorun.bat and everything will work!
Do not forget add autorun.bat shortcut to autorun folder. (WIN+R shell:startup)

Requirements:
Windows 10 Pro x64 Creators Update (on the other not tested, may not work).
Names of folders without spaces.
All programs for overclocking are installed in standard directories.
Administrator rights are not required when starting the file (I start without them and everything works).
The presence of .log (the standard name miner.log), the autorun.bat script works on the basis of data in .log. Make sure! You added --log 2 to the batch file to run the miner. You added the name of the .log file to config.bat. .log file is created, copied, opened. If for you these are incomprehensible things, please, do steps 5 and 6 of the instruction.
I advise you to disable “User Account Control”.
Attention and lack of desire to put your hands into the code yourself, write to me, I will do everything. Then to disassemble, that there was, and that became, it is long and it is not interesting!
Link to copy script:

Donation address ZEC: t1bsSYxhBxMwDpRSd4tJo9JLfmV7XAiMsWo
BTC: 1PaFqqRsn9WS3S8DJVJyh63yxnuNrwjY8
Thank you! 8-)
Contact me for help or support PM

Wróć do „Scrypt”