@domator Ja mam.

Orator
Reputacja: 275
Reputacja postu: 
Napiwki za post: 0 BTC

[RIP] MtGox - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: lekarz » sobota, 8 kwietnia 2023, 19:35

@Lorraine gdzie masz takie info?

Na dole tego posta załączam to co mi się ukazuje po zalogowaniu. Dodatkowo dostałem maila, którego treść zamieszczam poniżej. Nie wiem czy coś teraz mam robić czy porostu dalej czekać.

[MTGOX] Notice Concerning Future Steps Toward Implementation of Repayment

To whom it may concern

The deadline of April 6, 2023 (Japan time), for selection of repayment methods and registration of payee information (the “Selection and Registration”) has passed. In future, rehabilitation creditors will not be able to carry out or change the Selection and Registration unless expressly approved by the Rehabilitation Trustee.

This email outlines the procedures that will be taken before repayments can be commenced.

1. Correction of registered information
(1) Correction of name
Before making repayments, the Rehabilitation Trustee will confirm whether the following names are identical: (i) the creditor name the rehabilitation creditor notified to the Rehabilitation Trustee, (ii) the name of the payee (i.e., name on the receipt bank account or other type of accounts), and (iii) name on the identification documents submitted by the rehabilitation creditor to verify identity using the service provided by Onfido PTE Ltd. or other means designated by the Rehabilitation Trustee.

If the Rehabilitation Trustee cannot confirm the identity of the names in (i), (ii), and (iii) above, the Rehabilitation Trustee may send an email to the contact email address requesting the rehabilitation creditors to correct the name information. Please make the necessary correction(s) by the deadline indicated in such email.

In the interests of making secure and reliable repayments, if the Rehabilitation Trustee cannot confirm the identity of the names in (i), (ii) and (iii) above, there is a possibility that the rehabilitation creditors may not be able to receive their desired repayments. Therefore, please make the necessary correction(s) by the deadline indicated in the email sent by the Rehabilitation Trustee.

(2) Providing additional information and correction of registered information
In addition to (1) above, in the interests of making secure and reliable repayments, the Rehabilitation Trustee may request the rehabilitation creditors to provide additional information or correct registered information. In such case, the Rehabilitation Trustee will notify the rehabilitation creditors via the MTGOX Online Rehabilitation Claim Filing System (i.e., the system accessible via https://claims.mtgox.com/; the “System”), an email or other means. Please read the notification carefully.

2. Timing of implementation of repayments
Going forward, the Rehabilitation Trustee will carry out the necessary preparations to make the repayment, which include performing the confirmation detailed in 1. above, as well as engaging in discussions and sharing information with banks, fund transfer providers and cryptocurrency exchanges or custodians involved in the repayment. In light of this, it is expected to take some time before the repayment is commenced.

Base Repayment, Intermediate Repayment and Early Lump-Sum Repayment are currently scheduled to be made by October 31, 2023 (Japan time), but the specific timing of repayment to each rehabilitation creditor has not been determined yet. Please also note that, in consideration of various circumstances, the above deadline might be extended with the permission of the Tokyo District Court, or a different deadline might be set for some of the repayments with the permission of the Tokyo District Court.

3. Inquiries
If there are any questions, please log in to the System and use the inquiry form accessible from the “FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)” button in the upper right corner of the screen.

Inquiries also can be made using the inquiry form accessible from the URL below without logging in to the System. However, if the inquiry is made in such manner, it may not be possible to verify the identity of the inquirer and the creditor, which may make it difficult to respond to inquiries seamlessly. Accordingly, please make the inquiry after logging in to the System, if possible.

https://claims.mtgox.com/faq

Please note that, due to a large number of inquiries, we may not be able to respond in a timely manner. We appreciate your understanding.

Please do not reply to this email as this is a send-only email address and please note that we are unable to check or respond to any replies/inquiries by you to this email.

MtGox Co., Ltd., Rehabilitation Debtor
Nobuaki Kobayashi, Attorney-at-law, Rehabilitation Trustee
Nie masz wymaganych uprawnień, aby zobaczyć pliki załączone do tego posta.
Ostatnio zmieniony sobota, 8 kwietnia 2023, 21:19 przez lekarz, łącznie zmieniany 4 razy.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 2580
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: domator » sobota, 8 kwietnia 2023, 20:31

slasta pisze: sobota, 8 kwietnia 2023, 08:49@domator Ja mam.
@slasta O! Wspaniale. Czy jestes optymista? Pan builder nie odzywa sie od stycznia na witrynie.... Nawet mysle nie tyle o exitscamie tylko jakims zdarzeniu losowym - 10 lat to kupa czasu. Moze wpadl pod tramwaj?
***** *** i konfederacje i kukiza
ONR to organizacja faszystowska
Ordo Iuris to finansowani przez Kreml fundamentaliści

BitFilar - kryptoemerytura.
quark.house - Twój własny, stacjonarny kantor krypto.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 392
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: slasta » sobota, 8 kwietnia 2023, 22:27

@domator Raczej jestem dobrej myśli.

Orator
Reputacja: 243
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Lechu » czwartek, 25 maja 2023, 08:59

Czołgiem! Jak tam moi mili, komuś może jakieś early albo inne turbo weszło? Jak tak dalej pójdzie to dostaniemy zwrot w terminowym cbdc dewaluowanym co minutę ;)

Początkujący
Reputacja: 8
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: colo » środa, 7 czerwca 2023, 23:38

Witam wszystkich, otrzymałem maila, że muszę poprawić claima do 20,06, ale nie za bardzo wyjaśnili co muszę poprawić, czy dostał ktoś jeszcze?
Przy wybraniu opcji spłaty krypto też trzeba było wypełnić dane bankowe?
Bo bije się z myślami czy aby dobrze zrobiłem, że wypełniłem dane bankowe, żeby nie okazało się że mi oddadzą po przeliczeniu w fiatach, bo mam rozumieć, że konto bankowe potrzebne jest do ew. odsetek.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 1006
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: splawik21 » czwartek, 8 czerwca 2023, 08:08

@colo jesli zrobiłeś wypłatę w crypto to i tak dostaniesz cześć we fiatach dlatego pewnie dostałeś to info o uzupełnienie danych. Nie da rady niestety 100% w crypto.

Początkujący
Reputacja: 8
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: colo » wtorek, 13 czerwca 2023, 23:12

Ok, dzięki.
Dane bankowe dodałem w claimie od razu, ale po tym jeszcze mi przyszło, że mam coś poprawić, ale nie jest zaznaczone i opisane co, wydaje mi się że był to inny adres na koncie bankowym a inny zamieszkania i na wszelki wpadek zmieniłem na taki jaki jest zarejestrowany w banku. Ale chciałbym od nich uzyskać jakąś informacje czy o to chodziło, czy to to poprawiłem, bo do 20,06 mam czas, a do supportu nie mogę wysłać zapytanie, nie wiem dlaczego, nie działa przycisk send. Możesz sprawdzić w opcji FAQ --> Roszczenie i wynik --> "Złożyłem dowód roszczenia rehabilitacyjnego, ale nie otrzymałem e-maila od Kuratora Rehabilitacji z informacją o wyniku uznania lub odrzucenia mojego złożonego wniosku" i tam jest na dole przycisk send.
Bardzo mało czasu zostało. Z góry wielkie dzięki za pomoc

Orator
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: lekarz » czwartek, 22 czerwca 2023, 09:17

Panowie, na dniach zmieniam adres zameldowania i tym samym dane w banku. W związku z tym mam pytanie jak zmienić dane adresowe w MTGox?

Orator
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Lechu » wtorek, 11 lipca 2023, 06:25

Patrzył ktoś co tam nasmarowali?

1. Upload of Status Report
The Rehabilitation Trustee uploaded the status report dated July 10, 2023 regarding the progress of the Rehabilitation Trustee’s work (the “Status Report”) to websites (i) and (ii) below. The documents uploaded on each website are identical. Please note that the Status Report is accessible only to rehabilitation creditors. Therefore, please refrain from providing, disclosing, or leaking it to third parties.

(i) MTGOX Online Rehabilitation Claim Filing System
Please log in to the MTGOX Online Rehabilitation Claim Filing System (i.e., the system accessible via https://claims.mtgox.com/; the“System”), click the “view the document” button, and then click “Status Report (July 10, 2023)” to view the Status Report.

Orator
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: lekarz » poniedziałek, 17 lipca 2023, 23:30

Z ciekawszych rzeczy to chyba jest lista osób którym zatwierdzono wypłatę.

Wygadany
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 38
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: radez9 » wtorek, 18 lipca 2023, 00:14

Napisali też że dotychczasowy koszt postępowania upadłościowego to około 110mln pln. Niestety ten koszt obciąży majątek Mtgox przeznaczony na wypłaty

Orator
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Lechu » wtorek, 18 lipca 2023, 07:21

Dziękuję z odp.

Orator
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: lekarz » wtorek, 18 lipca 2023, 08:09

radez9 pisze: wtorek, 18 lipca 2023, 00:14Napisali też że dotychczasowy koszt postępowania upadłościowego to około 110mln pln. Niestety ten koszt obciąży majątek Mtgox przeznaczony na wypłaty

Tyle co budżet filmu.

Początkujący
Reputacja: 2
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: hadwi » piątek, 28 lipca 2023, 12:28

lekarz pisze: poniedziałek, 17 lipca 2023, 23:30 Z ciekawszych rzeczy to chyba jest lista osób którym zatwierdzono wypłatę.
Przepraszam gdzie ta lista osób którym zatwierdzono wypłatę. Może ktoś naprowadzić bardziej szczegółowo. Z góry dziękuję

Weteran
Reputacja: 10326
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: ekonokomik » piątek, 28 lipca 2023, 13:03

hadwi pisze: piątek, 28 lipca 2023, 12:28Przepraszam gdzie ta lista osób którym zatwierdzono wypłatę. Może ktoś naprowadzić bardziej szczegółowo. Z góry dziękuję

Tylko proszę, niech ktoś nie wpadnie na pomysł by ją tu wkleić lub podlinkować bezpośrednio, podając na tacy do zeskanowania przez google :P

i tak jest wystarczająco wkurzające, że zgodnie z prawem Japonii ta lista jest podawana publicznie "tylko do wiadomości wierzycieli" w postaci nazwisk z kwotami. :evil:

Początkujący
Reputacja: 0
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: ptrych » piątek, 28 lipca 2023, 13:25

Jak już odpowiedziałeś, to mogłeś naprowadzić.

Dyskutant
Reputacja: 16
Reputacja postu: 

Re: [RIP] MtGox - Dyskusja ogólna

Postautor: BoBi » piątek, 28 lipca 2023, 13:47

Gdzie niby ta lista? Przeglądam obie strony i żadnej listy nie ma
Tez mam wlasnego noda p2pool, http://bobi.websignum.pl:9332
1BE79zjtUN3pP7kQofSo33Tvhp2akJRX4B Na datki :)

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 312
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: Bemx2k » wtorek, 1 sierpnia 2023, 09:14

deleted
Ostatnio zmieniony środa, 10 stycznia 2024, 08:23 przez Bemx2k, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
BTC>ETH

Początkujący
Reputacja: 1
Reputacja postu: 

Postautor: manro1 » wtorek, 29 sierpnia 2023, 15:49

Cześc, dostałem z 3 dni temu mejla aby poprawić dane bankowe, czy ktoś też z Was dostał może ? Robiłem bank PKO BP

Dear MTGOX Rehabilitation Creditor:

1. Notification of Disapproval of Your Registered Payee Information and Request for Correcting Required Information
We hereby notify you that your registered payee information below (creditor number .......) has been disapproved by the Rehabilitation Trustee. Please read this email carefully and correct the required information on the MTGOX Online Rehabilitation Claim Filing System (the system that can be accessed via the URL “https://claims.mtgox.com/”, the “System”) by 09 05, 2023(Japan Time). Please note that if you do not complete correcting the required information by the deadline above, you will not be entitled to receive repayments through the receipt bank account or the user account below.
● RECEIPT BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR A BANK REMITTANCE

The reasons why your payee information has been disapproved are as follows.
● The checkbox next to the button “AUTOMATIC ENTRY BY IBAN” is not checked. Please make sure that IBAN is entered correctly, check the checkbox and click on the “Update” button.

Wróć do „Giełdy, kantory, bitomaty”