Postautor: blink » wtorek, 25 października 2016, 11:05

Edit 2020:
Kryptowaluty na 2020: Waves (WAVES) – wprowadzenie do projektu
https://bitcoin.pl/waves-wprowadzenie-do-projektu/

----------------
Edit old:

Ciekawe informacje o Waves:
Opis po polsku: https://kryptopomocnik.pl/waves-kryptow ... pis-cechy/
Ostatnio zmieniony wtorek, 18 lutego 2020, 09:48 przez blink, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Weteran
Reputacja: 869
Reputacja postu: 
Napiwki za post: 0 BTC

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: bl4ck » wtorek, 25 października 2016, 12:35

Poloniex? kiedyś były pogłoski że poloniex nie chce waves bo nie lubią szaszke :)
Wielkim błędem waves było też rozdawnictwo na początku darmowych\gratisowych coinów.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 1539
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: blink » wtorek, 25 października 2016, 13:02

bl4ck pisze: Poloniex? kiedyś były pogłoski że poloniex nie chce waves bo nie lubią szaszke :)
Wielkim błędem waves było też rozdawnictwo na początku darmowych\gratisowych coinów.
Też kiedyś mi się to obiło że nie chcą waves, ale chyba to było tylko wymyślone przez jakiegoś usera z bitcointalk. Wszyscy wtedy wierzyli, że dodanie do polo uratuje waves przed spadkami :D. Sasha odnosił się na ten temat coś w stylu, że na razie nie ma sensu na tak wczesnym etapie. Może ktoś lepiej pamięta tę sytuację?

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 912
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: Rumcajs » wtorek, 25 października 2016, 17:03

A zastanawialem się czy nie sprzedać czegoś i nie dokupić Waves jakby spadło jak inne alty ciągle. Ale nie zdążyłem. I nie mam co sprzedać i tak.
A skubaniec ciągle rośnie, myślałem pierw że to pompka na hype że FN już blisko i potem spadnie do starej ceny. Ale jeśli będzie tak rosło to zanim FN wyjdzie to dojdzie do 80-90k s.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: blink » wtorek, 25 października 2016, 21:41

http://coremedia.info/index.php/waves-n ... er-23-2016
LOOTZ: “We have a few people that are listening in right now. They’re yelling already ’…10 days! Full nodes are coming out in 10 days!’”
SASHA: “(Laughs) Yea. It is like, an estimate, but they should be (coming out). We won’t implement any new features. We probably have to fix a couple of bugs, but that’s all so… We have it all more or less ready.”
edit:
LOOTZ: “We have some questions here. When will full marketing begin? Will the full nodes release in 10 days? … Just in case they didn’t hear it a few thousand times …”
SASHA: “Yea guys as soon as our network is stable and we are completely confident that nothing bad can happen, we will start marketing the network as heavily as possible. It could be really bad if we start advertising and something bad happens. So, we might run into big troubles like this. We have to make absolutely sure our network is completely stable and that we don’t have any issues. Then we can calmly and confidently proceed to marketing. So, I think if we release the nodes in a couple weeks, we will wait for a couple weeks more, and then we will start proper marketing. All of our marketers are waiting for this. They have nothing to do now, so they are waiting for the full nodes. They really want to start tweeting, reposting, and everything. So, there’s like some cool off period of two weeks or a month after the full nodes release. Of course, there will be marketing right after we release the nodes but proper marketing will start later, about a month I think, after we release the full nodes.”

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 1069
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: adam1226 » środa, 26 października 2016, 04:44

Przyjalem strategie sprzedawania kilku % wvs dziennie, ale wyglada to obiecujaco.. choc z drugiej strony wcześniej tez dawali mega obietnice z ktorych nic nie wychodzilo tylko ... ciagle opóźnienia itd
:arrow: [Binance]- Giełda kryptowalut bez weryfikacji
[Algory.io] - Agregator newsów i Skaner tradingowy

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: blink » poniedziałek, 31 października 2016, 12:07

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-we ... .z0ei2lb2b

Info z wcześniejszego Q&A z 9/9/16:

Poloniex:
Q: “As an investor I think the presence of Waves tokens on different exchanges is vital. I would like to know what went wrong with Poloniex. Was there a conflict? Are there any plans to resolve this problem?”
A: “I’ve responded to this question plenty times, but I should probably just give the timeline of events. So, I think the Poloniex guys are very busy. I’ve contacted them, and have had regular communication with them for several years. When we started Waves, I started writing them. I used the contacts I had, so several emails that I had from them. I asked if they were going to list it. There was no response to this. Something strange was going on. I wasn’t pushy. I thought, ‘if there was some reason they did not want it, then that reason is unknown to me,’ because no one told me anything. I don’t want to guess. Other exchanges came, for example Bittrex. They said, ‘We are interested so we will list Waves.’ We said ‘ok’ because they couldn’t do it on their own. As you know we don’t have an open network yet, so we had to prepare a node. So we did it for them. Then, Poloniex changed their mind and came to us the day Bittrex was launching Waves. Ok, no problem, we were providing everything to them. We gave them everything, and they stopped communication. I don’t know why, and guys, I don’t really want to guess. I don’t care about that so much. I’m sorry, but it’s true. When they decide it will be useful for them, or that they can profit, they will list Waves… I don’t know; ask them. After that, I decided it doesn’t make sense. I wrote them and they didn’t reply. They must have some other ideas… I don’t have anything against Poloniex, although they are doing some strange things that I can’t really support, like with Ethereum Classic; I don’t like that at all. But ok, it’s up to them. What I really think is that exchanges have too much value within the crypto-community. There needs to be a decentralized approach that would reduce risks. Everyone knows what happens to exchanges, to Bittrex, and to almost all exchanges. I don’t remember an exchange that didn’t have issues. There has to be a way to decouple the crypto-community from exchanges. As part of the Waves Platform, we will have an approach that combines the benefits of centralized exchanges with the benefits of blockchain technology. It will be trustless. It allows you to not have to send your money to anybody. You will have access to your funds while at the same time trading them. This approach, an instant exchange I think is important. We want to have centralized matching with decentralized order settlement that will be a kind of competition to existing exchanges. I don’t have anything against exchanges; they can integrate this technology too, when it’s ready. There has to be an alternative at this stage. Its become quite ridiculous; they can do whatever they want; be hacked. We’re working on it. If Poloniex decides finally to list us, I will be happy. I don’t have anything against them. I don’t hold any grudge against Poloniex. I’ll be happy… much more happy than you actually.”
Wydatki:
Q: “As of September 9, how much of the proceeds of the ICO are still on hand? What is the breakdown of how it’s held?”
A: “It didn’t actually change. We sold 5000 BTC and the rest is held in BTC. Our burn rate is between $60,000 and $70,000 per month. So we can calculate how much money we have. We don’t spend much now. We don’t really need to spend much at this stage. We will have to spend more when we promote our product.”
Polak w teamie:
Q: “Geth77 is asking for more details about our development team. Okay, let me open the website right now…”

A: “So, from left to right… Me, you know me.”

“Martin Spodymek is our Polish colleague who is famous on Bitcoin Talk because he was active in many projects. He is a very nice guy, and it is a pleasure to work with him. He understands crypto; it is more or less a hobby for him. He is very deep into this and he really enjoys what he is doing.”

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: blink » poniedziałek, 21 listopada 2016, 20:01

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: blink » niedziela, 27 listopada 2016, 15:16

[youtube][/youtube]

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: adam1226 » niedziela, 27 listopada 2016, 15:18

Cos chyba nie dziala za dobrze.. znowu dump w cenie

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: blink » piątek, 30 grudnia 2016, 15:52

@bioly, wiesz coś może na temat "miningu" na waves? Bo widziałem jakieś info, że trzeba mieć 10k waves, stawia się noda i są jakieś profity, ale nie wiem czy to są dopiero testy czy ruszyło już?

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: blink » piątek, 30 grudnia 2016, 16:52

bioly pisze: Pytałem o to na bitcointalk, to działa ale dostajesz tylko prowizje za transakcje które są małe, a samych transakcji jest również nie wiele :D Ja się ustawiłem po kilka tysięcy waves potrzebnych do noda około 0.00015 jak dojdzie tam cena to takiego noda postawie ale więcej niż 1btc na to wydać nie zamierzam.
dzięki za odpowiedź :D

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: adam1226 » piątek, 30 grudnia 2016, 16:52

Hmm myslicie ze to moze byc dobry moment na zakup?

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: adam1226 » sobota, 31 grudnia 2016, 17:59

bioly pisze:
adam1226 pisze: Hmm myslicie ze to moze byc dobry moment na zakup?
Myślę, że po zakończeniu tej dystrybucji może być dobry moment. Teraz cena już odbiła za mocno jak dla mnie.
akurat jak to pisales to cena byla w dolku !! 23k :P

Obrazek

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: blink » sobota, 31 grudnia 2016, 18:04

Attention to all Waves Token holders!

Last day to withdraw you Waves into your Lite Wallet without loosing WCTs(Waves Community Tokens) on the upcoming distribution.

You will get 20% of your share on 15th January 2017, based upon the avg number of Waves tokens you were holding in your wallet between 1st-15th January. Coins held on exchanges are excluded from the payout!

You will get 10% of your share on every 15th of the 8 following months(15th February, 15th March etc.) based on avg number of Waves tokens you were holding in the 30 days prior to payout.

By owning WCT tokens you will get dividends(tokens) after every successful ICO conducted on the Waves Platform. Moreover you will be able to vote with the community on crowdfunding projects. Also you will receive profit distribution to the Waves Community(e.g. currently 35 BTCs Byteball profits will be shared with WCT holders).

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: adam1226 » sobota, 31 grudnia 2016, 20:05

dzieki za przypomnienie, wyplace moje ochlapy ktore przegapilem sprzedac na bance :P

Weteran
Reputacja: 88
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: grzem » niedziela, 1 stycznia 2017, 19:37

Skądinąd wiadomo, że dysponenci środków Waves, pozbyli się waluty Byteball po około 0.005 za GBYTE, zamiast jak obiecali, rozdać nową walutę uczestnikom ICO Waves. Cena GBYTE na rynku do tej pory nie była tak nisko, obecnie około 0.019.
Zapraszam na https://cryptox.pl

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: adam1226 » niedziela, 1 stycznia 2017, 20:14

grzem pisze: Skądinąd wiadomo, że dysponenci środków Waves, pozbyli się waluty Byteball po około 0.005 za GBYTE, zamiast jak obiecali, rozdać nową walutę uczestnikom ICO Waves. Cena GBYTE na rynku do tej pory nie była tak nisko, obecnie około 0.019.
hmm? to czekajcie w jakiej formie bedzie dywidenda za waves?
ok juz rozumiem.

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: blink » poniedziałek, 2 stycznia 2017, 14:17

Kolejne ICO za tokeny waves:
http://cannabisrevolution.us/

Weteran
Awatar użytkownika
Reputacja: 11355
Reputacja postu: 

WAVES - ogólna dyskusja

Postautor: Wymazywanie » poniedziałek, 2 stycznia 2017, 14:25

Kolejny MJ-coin? Mają pychę by tak zbijać kaskę na pasjonatach Cannabis. Zostawiliby MJ w spokoju, to się pali, a nie naciąga ludzi na logo, nazwę i super historyjkę jak te wszystkie cann, pot i inne, trochę tego było. ;) Najpoważniejszy był Cann imo i dało się nieraz zarobić, nawet w daytradingu.
d4d5 c4dxc4 Nc3Nc6 d5Ne5 e4Nf6 b3cxb3 Qxb3e6 Nge2Nd3+ Kd2Nxf2 Rg1N6g4 h3Nh2 Ng3exd5 exd5g6 Ba3Qg5+ Kc2 Bf5+ Kb2Qd2+ Qc2Qxc2#

Wróć do „Pozostałe”